Mobile Mammography Van Visits the New Carlisle Public Library
No doctor order is needed for a screening mammogram.
Call 937-523-9332 to schedule your 15 minute appointment for the event.
- Did you know that 1 in 8 U.S. women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime?
- About 85% will occur in women who have no family history.
- The signs of breast cancer are not the same in all women.
- Mammography is the best screening tool for early detection.
- Women should have a screening mammogram every year starting at age 40, with a baseline screening between the ages of 35-39.
- Mercy Health mobile mammography offers both 2D and 3D screening options.